Also available as a finished dollhouse:
The 1/2 Inch Scale Farmhouse Dollhouse Kit Classic Features Include:
- Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
- Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
- Sturdy Construction features 3/8" thick milled clapboard exterior walls and grooved sidewalls for easy, one-step assembly, guaranteed fit and durability
- Fully assembled railings and front door (with interior trim)
- Hardwood flooring is installed and ready-to-finish
- Baseboards and crown moldings
- Pre-assembled staircase and landing rails
- Pre-assembled windows and shutters
- Roof ridge gingerbread trim and three window boxes
- Smooth interior walls are ready to paint or paper
- Windows include interior trim
- Wooden shingles for the roof
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
Milled MDF (MM)
The 3/8” clapboard profile is milled into the surface of the medium density fiberboard (MDF) exterior walls.
Having the clapboard siding already milled into the exterior walls makes your assembly easier, because the siding is built-in and ready to paint.
* Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
**Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
Dimensions: 14-3/4" W x 10-1/8" D x 17" H
NOTE: All dimensions listed indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
Scale: 1/2 inch scale - For 1/2 inch scale dollhouses, 1/2 inch equals 1 Foot (1:24)
Access: Open Back
Rooms: 8 rooms
Endeavour Toys cannot guarantee shipping timeframes. The following information is provided as a benchmark only.
Orders received for RGT dollhouses are typically processed and sent on to shipping in less than one workday. Depending on the season, your order will usually ship within 1 - 4 days via UPS. We may use an alternative reputable carrier depending on the specific item ordered, the shipping destination, and /or time of year. Please allow us to choose an appropriate carrier in order to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of your order.
Discretionary Returns / Exchanges:
Prior authorization is required on all returns and exchanges, regardless of the reason for the return / exchange. Please contact Endeavour Toys at (888) 518-2403, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have a problem with your order.
This manufacturer does not provide for cash refunds. An RGT credit may be issued on the return of non-damaged goods.
There is a restocking fee of 20% on non-damaged goods returned to cover the cost of receiving, repackaging and re-shelving.
Fortunately, damaged items are not common. However, please simplify the process of dealing with damaged merchandise by following the policy described below.
When merchandise arrives at its destination in less than "PERFECT" condition, it is very important to identify the problem immediately - while the delivery person is still there and it needs to be noted to the driver. You must insist that they NOTE and make a record of boxes which are smashed, slashed or crushed. Even dents should be noted.
Our shipping department inspects every box prior to shipping. At the time of pickup it is in PERFECT condition. UPS or the Freight carriers are responsible for any damage once it leaves our warehouse. Replacement cost can only be collected if you acknowledge the problem when you receive the goods. Please use the following receiving guidelines:
- Before you sign for a delivery, carefully inspect each item.
- If the package appears damaged and it looks like contents are missing you may choose to refuse it. If it appears to "box" damage only, KEEP IT. UPS only reimburses for damages of loss of contents, not the shipping carton.
- Notify Endeavour Toys immediately at (888) 518-2403, or email@example.com, to discuss the damage and course of action to be taken.
Freedom / Human Rights Considerations:
Country of Origin: This dollhouse kit is created in Vermont, USA; manufactured in Thailand.
Real Good Toys, Inc. is a Vermont woodworking manufacturing company, handcrafting dollhouses and doll house kits since 1972. Many of their products are still manufactured in Vermont today. Some of their products, including all finished dollhouses are created in Vermont and manufactured in Thailand (a partly free country making significant strides towards freedom). They are loyal to their family of employees and insist that their imported products come from “fair trade” companies as well.
Country of Origin Freedom Rating for USA (on a scale of 1 – 7)*: 1.0 - Free
Country of Origin Freedom Rating for Thailand (on a scale of 1 - 7)*: 4.5 - Partly Free
* For a complete description of the Freedom Rating listed above, please refer to Frequently Asked Questions in our Customer Service section.
As a new business over 35 years ago, Real Good Toys started with a commitment to be thrifty, reuse, recycle and manufacture using sustainable resources. Many changes have occurred in the miniatures industry since 1972, but at Real Good Toys practicing environmental and global responsibility has remained the same.
Manufacturer Suggested Age Range: Not recommended for children under the age of 13.